INDUSTRIAL • COMMERCIAL • RESIDENTIAL
Heating | Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance provides you the peace of mind of knowing that your HVAC equipment is running safely, efficiently, and reliably all year long.
We offer Maintenance Agreements that will prolong the life of your HVAC equipment, and reduce the chances of unexpected breakdowns. We will inventory and assess the current condition of the HVAC systems in each of your facilities, then custom design a Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance (PM) program specifically for your needs.
Our PM program exceeds common maintenance requirements as required by the equipment manufacturers.
- Prolonged life of your equipment
- Safe and healthy operation
- Lower energy costs due to optimum efficiency
- Less chance of unexpected equipment breakdowns
Our PM program consists of, but is not limited to the following: check and change belts, check charges, lubricate bearings and other moving parts as required, application of fungi and bacterial inhibitors, and inspections and cleaning of various system components.
OUR SPECIALTIES INCLUDE:
- Air Filtration
- Make-Up Air Units
- Geothermal Systems
- Hydronic and Steam Boilers
- Industrial Ventilation and Exhaust Systems
- Controls and Computer-Based Energy Management Systems
- Conventional Air to Air HVAC Units and Heat Pump Systems
- Screw, Centrifugal, Reciprocating, and Air/Water Cooled Chillers
- VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) and VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) Systems
Four Star Mechanical Solutions, LLC
202 Louisville Rd
Beaver Dam, KY 42320
Call us at 270.274.9400
KY HVAC License: HM04449
Monday - 7:00am - 4:30pm
Tuesday - 7:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday - 7:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday- 7:00am - 4:30pm
Friday - 7:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Available 24/7 Emergency Service
© 2018 FourStarHVAC.com. All Rights Reserved.